- FREE DELIVERY all along 30A.
- Our electric LSV (Low Speed Vehicle) golf carts are street legal and may only be driven on roads 35mph or less. Must follow all traffic laws.
- Click here to review the Walton County LSV laws.
- Confirm with your property manager that they allow rented electric golf carts from Shoreline and that there is a regular outlet for charging.
- All drivers must be 21 or older.
- Discounted weekly rate.
- DELIVERY before 4pm on the 1st day of your booking (enter your arrival day!).
- PICK UP first thing in the morning on the last day of your booking (enter your departure day!).
- Bookings are based on a nightly rental rate, so book your rental based upon your arrival night and departure morning.
**While we would love to provide LSVs everywhere along 30a, there are some communities that impose restrictions. We cannot rent golf carts into the following communities: Watercolor, Seaside (we can rent to properties in the commercial district), Watersound, Prominence/The Hub, Rosemary, Alys Beach, the community between Rosemary & Alys north of 30a, most of the communities between Rosemary & Alys south of 30a (check with your property), or Gulf Trace (Owners in Gulf Trace may rent for their personal use).
Do not depend on the name of the community in the rental address, they are often inaccurate. Confirm with the property manager first, and then, reach out to us if you have any questions. There are no refunds on golf carts rented and then returned if not allowed at the property**