Here’s how it works when you get to the beach
- The SWBSA provides an attendant at the beach access who will check you in and set up your chairs when you arrive.
- All set up is done on a first come first served basis. Early arrival is suggested.
- At the bottom of the walkway, look left and right along the dune line for a yellow umbrella. That will be the SWBSA attendant station.
- Your attendant will be wearing neon yellow shorts.
- Check in with the attendant and they will set up your chairs at that time.
- Beach service is from 8am-5pm.
- Beach Attendants take lunch sometime after 12pm. We suggest arriving before or after lunch.
Due to county ordinance, the attendant can only hold empty chairs for up to 30 minutes. If you need to leave the beach for more than 30 minutes, the attendant is required to take down your chairs. They will gladly set them up again once you return.
Chances are it might rain for a minute each day here in Florida. Usually, the sun will come out! We know you will want to run down to the beach and catch some sunshine.
No Refunds will be given.