Beach Chair Set Rental
Have your beach chairs and umbrella waiting for you each day! You enjoy the beach while we do the work. Easy as 1--2--3!
ONE-- Choose the beach access point that you'd like to use. Here's how!
Click here to enter your rental address into our interactive Google Map to find the access closest to you that we service. TIP: From within the Google Map, click the spy glass, enter your address, then, zoom out until you see OUR icons. You will see many access points along the beach, but you're looking specifically for the ones that we service.
Purple and black icons with umbrellas mark the public access points that we service. This is where you will use your chairs. Make sure that you select the correct access when booking your chairs, we cannot guarantee that they can be moved.
- Click any access below for more information about that particular access point.
- They are listed from the east to the west along 30A.
- RBA indicates Regional Beach Access where there is parking, restrooms, lifeguards, and other amenities.
- Click the access name for more information about each access point.
- If you need additional help, text 850/290-3557 with your RENTAL ADDRESS.
TWO-- Book your chairs and enter the beach access point that you have selected.
THREE-- Last, but not least! Here's how it works when you get to the beach!
All vendors who provide beach service at the access points listed above are required to be part of the South Walton Beach Service Association. The SWBSA provides an attendant at/near each access who will check you in and set up your chairs when you arrive at the beach. All set up is done on a first come first served basis.
- At the bottom of the walkway, look left and right along the dune line for the SWBSA attendant station.
- Your attendant will be wearing a blue shirt.
- Check in with the attendant and they will set up your chairs at that time.
- Beach service is from 8am-5pm.
- Avoid arriving between 12-1 if possible. (Attendants take lunch some time between 12-1 so staff is limited then. We suggest you arrive before or after lunch time.)
Please note: Due to county ordinance, the attendant can only hold empty chairs for up to 30 minutes. If you need to leave the beach for more than 30 minutes, the attendant is required to take down your chairs. They will gladly set them up again once you return.
Chances are it might rain for a minute each day here in Florida. Usually, the sun will come out! We know you will want to run down to the beach and catch some sunshine.
No Refunds will be given.